I am a mother of four and love to blog about things that I am passionate about.
I have lots of experience with raising a child from infant stages. I love to provide help in this category.
I am a huge foodie and love to share great food that I feed my children.
If you are a new mother and are looking for help in this area, you have come to the right place.
I always find great ways to improve my way of life as a mother, i'd like to share my finds.
My children always share great things with me and I want to share the love with you in this section.
I love to share photos of my children and of my family. I will also share some cool pictures of family!
Some of my latest shares. If you have anything that you would like to see more of, make sure to get in contact with me and let me know!
Glass and babies do not appear to mix. However, with health worries about chemicals in plastic, glass bottles are turning out to be increasingly popular. They are really somewhat strong and you can purchase special shielding sleeves to offer an especially strong grip. Though, if the concept of glass makes you anxious, plastic bottles are another notable alternative. The Food and Drug Administration no longer allows the utilization of bisphenol A (BPA) in baby bottles. Thus, what was once a substantially huge worry for parents is no longer. Just be certain to steer clear of heating them, or any bottle, in the microwave, and discard them if you see the plastic becoming cloudy.
Try Various Bottles
Infants have unexpectedly finicky preferences. Therefore, it’s important to choose baby bottles for infants specifically. Rather, purchase every of four or five distinct types prior to your little boy or girl being born and try them out fairly until your adorable enthusiast has select an obvious-best-baby-bottle-for-infant winner. Here are the fundamental kinds:
· Disposable-liner. These bottles go together with plastic pouches that are installed inside a stiff holder, termed a nurser. As your infant drinks the liquid, the liner folds, permitting less space for air bubbles to produce. They are handy but not precisely eco-friendly.
· Angle-neck. This kind of bottle is curved at the neck to permit the milk inside to gather at the nipple, making an allowance for less air. A few parents also state they are simpler to grip throughout feedings. However, the slanting design causes these bottles to be more complicated to fill and clean.
· Wide-neck. Typically smaller and thicker than normal bottles, these bottles have bigger openings created to fit broader nipples. They might be best if your baby moves back-and-forth between nursing and bottle-feeding because he or she might wish a broader nipple that mirrors the appearance and feel of yours. If you exclusively feed your infant with a bottle, the normal tapered bottle nipple ought to be alright.
· Vented. The inside vent, which typically appears as a straw inside the bottle, is created to get rid of the vacuum and air bubbles that can produce when a baby sucks on a normal bottle. That is why the bottles frequently bear claims that they can decrease colic and gas. There is not much proof to back these claims. However, most parents insist on vented bottles. The drawback is that additional parts signify additional cleaning.
Accept the Flow Rate
Bottle nipples go together with various-sized openings. The more minute the hole, the more gradual the breastmilk or formula emerges; the bigger the hole, the quicker the flow. Many starter bottles go together with the most reduced flow rate, typically specified with the number “1”, which is best for many infants. However, every infant is different. Thus, you will need to try out some sizes prior to you settling on the right one. If you are nursing as well and have an ample supply, your infant may be unsatisfied with the gradual speed of a low-flow nipple. Otherwise, infants typically proceed to the medium- or fast-flow nipple after three months.
No matter which flow you use, make certain the nipple is made of clear silicone, instead of latex, which can bring about allergies in sensitive babies.
Being a new mom is an exciting experience since you naturally have a new role to take on. However, it can also be overwhelming. There are a lot of things that you have to adjust to, such as sleep time, meals and environment. Below are 5 tips that every new mother must try.
1. Let your baby tell you what they want
You have to start educating your child as soon as possible as this helps shape his/her personality, attitude, and behavior. One of the earliest things to teach is to communicate what he/she wants. Your baby should be given the opportunity to speak and express their wishes.
Giving a fixed schedule for your newborn can make the baby become rigid and with no initiative.
2. Make a Bottle That Feels and Tastes Like Mom
If you want to start feeding your baby milk from a bottle, you need to find the most suitable bottle. You should find a bottle that is similar to your breast, especially its nipple. The bottle’s nipple must be convenient and soft like a real nipple.
In addition, the taste and temperature of the milk are also important, especially if your kid is quite the picky one. The more they resemble your breast milk, the more likely your child wants to drink.
3. Find a lot of information
Since it is your new role and experience, it is better if you look for more information such as how to fold clothes, entertain below 2 years old child, have enough sleep, etc. You can search for this in books as well as on the internet. You may also ask for advice from your parents, family, or friends who have been through a similar experience. You can listen to their experiences and suggestions. However, you should consider all of the tips wisely as what worked for them may not necessarily work for you. You may adopt and modify the suggestions to adjust with your condition and meet your needs.
4. Cook a simple and healthy food
It is recommended that you cook your own food when you have just given birth to help recover from some of the postpartum trauma. However, it is better if you cook simple dishes to save time to do other things or take a rest since your time is valuable at this stage. The most important thing is to ensure you eat healthy and tasty food so the body is full of nutrients that will help it in the production of milk for your baby.. Utilize your time effectively to finish your responsibilities as well as to keep your body healthy.
5. Give your baby a natural and healthy food
To help maintain and improve your newborn’s health, it is better if they are fed a natural food. For example, instead of giving processed milk or milk powder, you can give breast milk which has many benefits for your child’s health. Rather than buying instant porridge, you can make your own baby porridge from rice, meats, and vegetables that have been well-blended and mashed.
The tips mentioned above aim to assist you undergo your new role well and effectively. Hope you can get insights and lessons from this article.